Hitachi Power Tool Donation Request Guidelines
At Hitachi Power Tools, we have a long-standing commitment to supporting the communities we serve. This support takes the form of product donation. Our select areas of focus are health and human services, community development and education.
To be eligible for a donation, organizations must:
- Qualify for non profit status under the Internal Revenue Code
- Benefit the local communities served by Hitachi Power Tools
- Demonstrate sound and responsible financial policies and management
- Fit into our select focus areas
As a rule, we do not make donations to:
- Projects of a political nature
- Religious organizations for sectarian purposes
- Team sponsorships
- A concise description, including purpose and objectives
- Requested tools
- Proof of non-profit status under Internal Revenue Code
- List of officers and directors
- Contact information including name, address (No PO Boxes- need actual mailing address), city, state, phone #, website, email
- History of organization
We receive a considerable number of requests for donation. If your organization meets Hitachi’s donation strategy, we will be in touch with you within 90 days of receipt of request.
Please mail applications to:
Hitachi Power Tools
Attn: Donation Request
1111 Broadway Ave.
Braselton, GA 30517